ATTENTION: Please select color and size ABOVE. Verify that you have chosen the CORRECT size and color in the cart menu before ordering.
This hoodie represents hopes, wishes, desires and aspirations for the future. Hold close any bit of hope for a happy future. When you’re constantly surrounded by misfortunes and mistakes all the time, you begin to dig this hole. And as you continue to drop into this endless hole of self loathing, this hole becomes deeper. We can let this hole get so deep, that it will start to become almost impossible to get out of it. Some of us might bury ourselves in this hole. With the last strand of hope that you have, you can only leave your trust into the hands of the universe. Which you are. Without you, a part of the universe would be missing. The universe, being the holder of possibilities, hopes and dreams, may be the only thing you have left to hold onto. When Stav died, it was hard to keep myself out of this hole, but putting my trust in the universe, and letting it take me in its hands, gave me the power and perseverance that I needed to be strong again. In an odd way, we are the universe, every single one of us.
A "STAV" COLLECTION ORIGINAL
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem