ATTENTION: Please select color and size ABOVE. Verify that you have chosen the CORRECT size and color in the cart menu before ordering.
This sweatshirt represents a vivid representation of depression. What we cannot see still exists. We all seem to find ourselves trapped in our own heads at times, but some may take longer than others to climb out. When we find ourselves trapped in such a way, it may be hard to find the good in this world. But we have to trust that there is light at the end of these dark tunnels we occasionally cross. Depression has no face, it hides in the thoughts of it’s victims, and lies hidden amongst us, leaving the rest of us oblivious.
"STAV" OFFICIAL COLLECTION ORIGINAL
• 100% cotton
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem